Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bump Watch - 23 Weeks

I'm not sure what happened in the last week, but my belly has all of a sudden SPROUTED! Sheridan looked over at me on Friday night and said "babe, we need to take a new photo"... I didn't realize that the last week has brought so much change! The baby book I've been reading did say that weeks 23-26 brings dramatic changes in the baby's weight, but apparently dramatic changes in my appearance, too.

I bought a maternity dress for our honeymoon, but it was a tent on me at that time, so I didn't actually wear it the whole time we were in The Bahamas. I finally got to wear it yesterday, and I filled out the pleats entirely! Again, what the heck happened to me in the last 7 days??!! How huge am I going to get??!!

Enjoy the new, improved baby bump photo (with Baci ball included - he wanted to be a part of the excitement)!

Love, Mer

No comments: