Thursday, October 30, 2008

This Weekend

So this weekend Sheridan and I are attending two Halloween parties (one called "The Beaver" - I hope we're not showing up to a swingers party!) and I'm dressing up as a pregnant cheerleader. hehehe Sheridan's going to be my hero football star hubby! I'll be sure to take photos and post here next week.

But the BIG attraction for the weekend is.......... the Madonna concert I've been waiting MONTHS (well actually, my whole LIFE) to see!! I put on one of her CDs in my car this morning to start preparing myself to sing along the entire time (sorry, hubby - I'm warning you now!) and I literally started tearing up, I'm so excited! That could be hormones, no doubt, but it's a pretty good indicator of how excited I am!!!!!! OMG, I'M SEEING MADGE IN 3 DAYS!

I hope you all have a great Halloween! Send photos next week of yourselves and your babies so I can post on The Mer Show for the world to see...

Love, Mer

No comments: