Thursday, March 05, 2009

Stuff

Sheridan took this photo of Patrick and me at the doctor's office on Monday. Hasn't our little guy changed so much??!! He's much less of a fetus now and is a thriving, chubby, healthy baby boy now that he is actually supposed to be living outside my womb... he's supposed to be 21 days old now. :)

In other news, we took our first trip to the mall today!! Since the day was so warm (85 degrees), sunny and lovely, Patrick and I packed up our gear and headed over to The Domain to check out the stores. It's a new outdoor shopping center in North Austin with Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Borders, and lots of other shops. He cried all the way there, but as soon as I parked and gave him his pacifier, he quieted right down and napped the whole time I browsed. I had so much fun strolling the little guy around in the sunshine and he was such a good boy! I got him all the way home before he woke up and it was perfect timing to feed him again. All in all, it was a great experience and a lovely memory.

My friend Nicole used to take her first of three sons to the mall all the time with her and she said he's now quite the shopper, saying things like "Mommy, don't we need to pick up something for Daddy?" and "Isn't this a great deal?". She joked the other day that she created a monster... ;) I need to be careful of not doing the same with my little shadow because Sheridan will kill me if I create another shopaholic in the family! (Right, sweetie?)

Anyway, hope you're all having a great week!

Love, Mer

No comments: