Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Santa

I can't believe it's already time to write another letter to Santa - where did 2010 go?!!  Well, I must say... Santa was generous to me all year this year, so I am very grateful.  I got the car I wanted, filled the house with pretty furniture, and got to travel a bit, as well.  So this year, my list is pretty sparse.  I think that at the top of the list is a wish for a very healthy and SLEEPY baby that loves cuddling and hates crying.

So without further adieu, here is my 2010 Christmas list:

1. Clothes that make me feel fashionable and skinny
2. Makeup that makes me feel pretty... and skinny
3. Super fast SLR camera that helps me take gorgeous pictures of my family (and makes me look skinny)
4. Membership to the Wall Street Journal wine club.  :)

That's about it!  See any themes?

Thanks, Santa!!  Love, Mer

No comments: