Friday, December 08, 2006

The Big Three One

So tomorrow I turn 31 years old. Wow, how did that happen? It seems like I just left Austin a couple of years ago in my Nissan 240 attached to a Uhaul trailer and drove it to Los Angeles in search of something bigger. And you know what - that was TEN years ago! But I'm happier than ever, thanks to hard work in my career, amazing experiences in my personal life, and meeting some unforgettable people along the way.

Anyway, check out my birthday horoscope this year:

December 9th - Your current situation is stellar, thanks to your efforts and those of your lucky stars. Work is on the upswing, your pockets are full and your relationship is blooming (or a prospect is heating up). Bask in the glow.

That sounds promising!

Well, everyone, have a great weekend and happy birthday to Gina, too, with whom I share a birthday on Saturday. Love my Mummy!

Love, Mer

No comments: