Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Doggie Update

So my little Baci ball became a man and got neutered this past Friday. My little love bug had a super fun bachelor party at Yappy Hour at Metropawlitan Dog (he got to hump a Great Dane’s leg and hip) the night before, and got his rocks off before getting fixed.


It was only about 24 hours before Baci was totally back to normal and back to playing, barking, chasing, and doing all the things that puppies do. I wish I had the energy!! Here’s a sweet picture of the baby after his surgery – quiet and mellow for a change! The blue thing is an alternative to the lampshape thingy that people put on their heads to keep dogs from licking their wounds – I call it “the donut”.

Oh, and his haircut is looking SO much better – it’s growing longer on his back and he’s starting to get that ‘furball’ look again. He’s the cutest doggie in the world to me!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Love, Mer

No comments: