Friday, February 20, 2009

Rockabye Baby

I just came across the *coolest thing* and just had to share it with you all. I was looking on iTunes for children's music to supplement Patrick's music collection (right now he has one Baby Beethoven CD and it's starting to get old), and found something I love!!

Rockabye Baby! is a collection of CDs that covers rock bands' albums in lullaby style. It's so soothing and familiar and I'm sure that I'll end up enjoying the music just as much as Patrick will. I bought the ACDC album (Sheridan's fave) and the No Doubt album too, and can't wait to see what little P Diddy thinks of it! Some other bands they cover are Led Zeppelin, The Pixies, U2, Greenday, The Beatles, Nirvana, Coldplay and more... (I don't know about you, but the real Coldplay puts me to sleep, but that's another conversation!)

Check it out: http://rockabyebabymusic.com/

Love, Mer

No comments: