Monday, January 07, 2008

Open Letter to Finley

Dear sweet little boofuls nephew Finley,

Your mommy says that this weekend you looked a picture of her and me and exclaimed "Mer Mer"! How exciting that you recognize my face now! I'm somewhat surprised that you can tell the difference between your mommy and me, especially when we have same hair and skin color, and almost always have the same exact color on... You're such a smart boy!!

It seems as though you have a 2nd birthday coming up soon. I wish I could make it to your party, but I'll send you a little pressie to remind you that Auntie Mer Mer loves you SOOOOOOOO much!

It was so nice seeing your sweet little face at Christmas - you're such a funny, precious boy and I want one just like YOU! You be a good boy for your Mommy and Daddy, OK? And I'll see you again soon.

Love, Mer Mer

No comments: