Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to 2008, everyone!

For the New Year, after I got back from Htown, I flew up to San Jose to see where, exactly, I'm going to be moving (by the way, I LOVE it up there!!!), meet some of Sheridan's friends, and share the New Years celebration with him. Matt and Carolyn, Sheridan's brother and future sister-in-law, were in town from Nashville and Indianapolis, respectively, and we got to see them, too. Sheridan and I shared a very special kiss at midnight and an exceptionally sweet wish for the upcoming year. Sweetie, I can't wait to move up and get the show on the road! :)

I hope all of you had a great and safe New Years celebration and a very special Christmas with your loved ones! May 2008 hold the key to all our dreams come true!!

Love, Mer

No comments: