Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, for those of you that know me, this is a particularly special Valentine's Day, since I have met the love of my life, Sheridan. It's our first of many, many Valentine's Days together and I'm so thrilled about it!

I woke up this morning to a hot pot of coffee made for me (he was already at work), waiting patiently for me to get my lazy ass out of bed, a dozen gorgeous pink roses, and a lovely Valentine. I got him a little gift bag of goodies too, but I can't say what's in it just yet, because he reads The Mer Show, and I haven't given it to him yet! ;) Tonight we're going to a lovely place in Los Gatos for a romantic dinner together, and I'm looking forward to my hot date.

Oh yeah, and I just accepted a long term contract up here in Santa Clara today! As of Wednesday, February 20th, I'm going to be officially employed, people! Very exciting stuff - everything is coming together...

To all The Mer Show fans, may you and your loved ones (spouses, girl/boyfriends, friends, pets, and otherwise) have a lovely day filled with lots of sweet surprises!

Love, Mer xo

No comments: