Tuesday, February 05, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, what's gonna happen? I'm so excited!!! It's Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. and I plan to spend the rest of the night on the Lifesucker 4000 (that's my fabulous couch) and watch things unfold. Who did you vote for? I say OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! Crossing my fingers...

Otherwise, I know it's been a quite front on The Mer Show, so here's a quick update:

1. My contract at Fair Isaac ended last Friday and I'm furiously interviewing for new opportunities, both in San Diego and the Bay Area, and it's looking like the latter is going to win the race, as I have 2 really formidable openings for which I'm interviewing currently. Stay tuned for an amended move date to San Jose!

2. On that note, Sheridan and I... drum roll please... signed a lease!! We found a gorgeous place to live up there, in downtown San Jose, and he's going to be moving in next weekend. I'll be shortly behind!

3. Mom was here for about 6 days and we had a really nice visit. After my little surgerito (that's the Spanglish version of little surgery) on Thursday, we did a lot of lounging, eating, catching up, packing for the move, and touring San Diego via car so I could sit and host at the same time. :) She left today and the house sure is quiet tonight! Baci and she are new BFFs - it's very sweet.

4. While Mom was here, we had a fabulous dinner with his father and stepmother, Fred and Bonnie, and introduced the future in-laws. What a lovely time we had! Fred hosted the ladies to a lovely dinner at Il Fornaio and we had a great night of conversation, introductions, and family.

5. Eye heart Sheridan!

That's it. GO BARACK!!!!!!!!!

Love, Mer

No comments: