Friday, April 25, 2008

Short Shorts

Nope, not as in Daisy Dukes... but as in short life stories. I just read an article in a magazine about a book that is comprised of 6 word, very short short life stories, and thought I'd take a stab at it. To preface mine, I thought I'd share some of the ones that were printed from Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure:

Well, I thought it was funny - Stephen Colbert

Lived in moment until moment sucked - Janine Goss

Tequila made her clothes fall off - Susanne Broderick

In a Manolo world, I'm Keds - Colleen Cook

No shit I'm critical - you're flawed - Elizabeth Koch

Revenge is living well - without you - Joyce Carol Oates

Happiest when ignoring huge financial debt - Ayanna Bryan

Brought it to a boil, often - Mario Batali

AND PRESENTING... the six word life story by The Mer Show...

Fell down, got back up. Repeat.

What's yours? Please share!

Love, Mer

No comments: