Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Mer Show Gets Back to WORK!

Well, the vacation is officially over. Monday morning, bright and early, I get back to work. I have been VERY lucky to land a couple of really great opportunities, and I have chosen to join the recruiting team at Ning, a social networking platform that is definitely going places! It's located in Palo Alto, CA, and is headed by an incredibly bright CEO named Gina Bianchini, and has a unique way of approaching the social networking space. A huge bonus with this job is that my new boss is really cool - she has so much positive energy, and I like her a lot going into this (unlike the rude tyrant I worked for at my last company). Yay!!

So with that, I'm heading to Indianapolis for my future sister-in-law's bachelorette party today, and then get back Sunday night - just in time to start my new jobsky. No rest for the wicked!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement through my job searching process - my friends and family have been so great and I really appreciate it!

Meanwhile, have a super duper weekend! Love, Mer

p.s. New company - www.ning.com CHECK IT OUT!

No comments: