Monday, August 25, 2008

UPDATE On The Job Front

Well folks - new development! So on Thursday of last week, I had decided to accept the offer with Ning, but when I called Cisco (www.cisco.com) to decline their offer, they sweetened the pot so much that I had no choice but to accept that offer.

So in the end, the Cisco opportunity is going to offer me benefits, paid vacation, long term stability, and a couple of other perks that are really, really important. I start that new job after I get back from our "weddingmoon" - on Monday, September 8th.

So............... I have two more weeks of vacation left! Yeeeeehaw! I feel bag for reneging on Ning, but for me, the Cisco gig is just the right fit. Thanks to everyone for hearing me through this crazy time professionally (and personally, but that's beside the point...) - I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends and family.

And now that I have the job wrapped up, I can start concentrating on my WEDDING to the man of my dreams!!! It's in 10 days from today!!! And we leave for The Bahamas next Monday!!! Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The countdown has begun...

Love, Mer

No comments: