Friday, December 19, 2008

Annual Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

This year, my priority list looks a whole lot different than it ever has! I don't know if I'm just in "mommy mode" already, or what, but for the first time I'm not craving purses, designer jeans, and sparkly objects; can you believe it? (Well, I already received the most gorgeous bauble possible this year and it's perched on my left ring finger...) And I'm glad you brought me a Honda Accord 2 years ago, versus a convertible Beetle, since baby's new carseat would probably be big to fit in a bug... So this is my new, updated, "adultified" Christmas list.

1. The return of my memory and brain cells, please.
2. A healthy baby that loves to sleep and can't wait to use the toilet.
3. King size bed so my hubby and I don't have to wake each other up in the middle of the night and ask each other to scoot over.
4. Chocolate microsuede love seat.
5. Lacy nursing lingerie that doesn't make me look like an old lady.
6. Some new patience, in preparation for the next few months of my life.
7. A barrel full of mouthwatering Zinfandel so that I can start enjoying it with dinner again after my bundle of joy arrives. :)

That's it! I promise to be a very good girl next year and did my best to be good this year. Don't forget I moved to San Jose this year... I'll be in Austin next year!

I love you, Santa! Mer xo

No comments: