Monday, December 08, 2008

Another Birthday!

So tomorrow is my 33rd birthday. Or shall I say my 5th annual 29th birthday??!! Wow, 32 was certainly an eventful year!!!

I was in San Francisco last year on December 9th, visiting with my brand new boyfriend, Sheridan, and ringing in a year of big surprises that I had no idea were coming... 32 found me praying for fertility and having those prayers answered, getting to know a wonderful man better and knowing that he is THE man for me, moving out of San Diego to San Jose with the purpose of "gettin' my man" (mission accomplished!), MARRYING this wonderful man, getting PREGNANT, getting hired and laid off three times, and finding out I'm moving back to Texas (something I thought I'd NEVER do). Whew, what an action packed year!!

I'd love to make a list of predictions of what might happen this coming year, but I can honestly say I haven't any clue. Obviously, it is going to be the year of the biggest change I will ever make in my life - becoming a parent! And it will include a move back to Austin, a place I'm likely to stay for a very long time and set down roots (what an intriguing concept!)... But I think at this point, I've come to expect the unexpected. It'll be interesting to revisit this date next year and see what has transpired over my 33rd year on earth... God only knows what I'll have to say!

Thanks to all my peeps, as always, for being my cheerleaders as I pass another milestone. I couldn't do it without you!

Love, Mer

No comments: