Friday, September 04, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

Sheridan and I are celebrating the first day of the rest of our lives today. Yesterday we celebrated the first anniversary of our beautiful wedding in The Bahamas - what a year it has been!!! In one year, we got married, I started a job and subsequently got laid off from it, we moved to Austin, had a baby, bought a house, I started another new job, and... well, I think that's it. You know, just a few little things... ;) I can't imagine what year TWO is going to bring!

We do know that we'll be moving in to the the new house and will start a new life there, we'll be welcoming a new little GIRL (yes, GIRL!!!!) into the Hall family - Sheridan's brother Brandon and his beautiful wife Sarah, along with their son Michael, will be adding a baby girl to their family in December/ January - Patrick will also be baptized and turning one year old soon. It's already shaping up to be a busy year two, but I'm sure there will be more, knowing us!

I've been spending a lot of time looking at our old pictures from the wedding the last few days, in memory of our special day, and here are a few of my favorites:




To my husband, who I adore more than anything in the world - thank you for being my partner in life, my best friend and confidant, my partner in crime, and a FANTASTIC husband and father. I love you so much and thanks for the best first year of marriage I could have ever imagined!

Mer xo

2 comments:

sarah from the suburbs said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! Hope ya'll had a wonderful time celebrating! I can't wait to see pics of your new house when it is all finished. I know it will be beautiful!

Meredith said...

Thanks, Sarah - it was a wonderful and memorable anniversary! And I'll definitely keep everyone posted on the progress of the new house - it's so exciting to drive over every few days and see all the improvements. :)