Monday, October 01, 2007

F Towing Companies

How do I hate thee, tow truck businesses... let me count the ways!

You take our cars away surreptitiously and scare the crap out of us thinking that our cars are stolen, then make us pay you $300+ just for the opportunity to regain what is rightfully ours anyway. You drive around with your big, bulky trucks and prey on good people that likely have legitimate reasons for having our cars in the wrong place at the right time. And most of the time, when you STEAL our cars away from us, you end up damaging our property. One of you actually wrote on my windshield once with permanent marker once and the jerk that stole my car this weekend actually left a light on in my car, draining my battery so low that it shorted out my entire electrical system! Poor Lady Marmalade is at the car doctor today getting a complete therapeutic treatment after getting so badly abused on Saturday night... This makes me extremely upset (and broke)!


How do you jerks live with yourselves? Do you hang out with meter maids at night, drinking beers, and laughing about whose day you ruined? Do you brainstorm about ways to screw over good people or damage our cars? Do you eat babies for breakfast to find the inner hate necessary to perform this job? You’ve obviously never had your car yanked from your possession and experienced the utter frustration of paying every single fee that could possibly exist just to get your car back… because if you had, you wouldn’t be able to sleep at night!

Tow truck drivers… I HATE YOU!

No love, Mer

No comments: