Thursday, October 04, 2007

Movie Review: Superbad

Wow. This movie is supremely FOUL, but if you know me, I have absolutely no problem with that – in fact, I sort of enjoy it. :) But holy mother of Pete, Superbad was hilarious!

This flick follows one day in the life of a trio of really geeky friends who are about to graduate from high school in 2 weeks. It’s basically The Girl Next Door meets Dazed and Confused meets 40 Year Old Virgin. I’m not going to ruin the movie, because I highly recommend seeing it, but be prepared for some very clever, yet very wet, humor! I love it when a movie catches me off guard with its plot and dialogue and this one definitely did. One major theme in the flick is the male reproductive member, so if you have a problem with hearing about it repetitvely throughout the 1.5 hour run time, don’t bother seeing it. Otherwise, go see it this weekend and report back to me on Monday.

Have a great weekend! Go Horns, beat those scandalous Sooners! Love, Mer

No comments: