Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Master Cleanse, Part Deux

Well peeps, it’s that time of year again! The master cleanse is calling my name and I am answering the call. It’s going to be a very different experience this time, I believe. Shayne just went through the process for the 2nd time, so I sort of know what to expect from her experience. I think it’s going to be a little bit better knowing what to expect this time, but who knows?

The purpose of my cleansing is not to lose weight (although it IS a benefit), but to clean out my system from all the bad stuff I put in it… caffeine (although I drink much less these days), sweetener (ditto), meat, hormones, alcohol, and other toxins. I have been sick a lot this last couple of months, and my allergies have been torturing me, so I hope that cleaning out my body and starting anew will kickstart my immune system and keep me healthy throughout the holidays.

And I do have to admit that looking fabulous for the upcoming Junior League gala, my 32nd birthday, and through the holidays is going to be a huge benefit, too… hehehe

Tonight is the “last supper” before the cleanse and I plan to make it a good one! Lots of wine and cheese and all my favorite things! I will drink the tea before I go to bed, and in the morning, it’s 240 hours of cleansing…

Wish me luck!!!

Love, Mer

No comments: