Monday, June 30, 2008

Pass the Word!

I was driving down the road on the way to work this morning, noticing that almost all the cars driving next to me had big door dings. I recently got a big one on the side of my passenger side, and it really ticked me off! When I think about, I'm not exactly the nicest person in the whole world or anything, but I ALWAYS make an effort to be careful getting out of my car so that I don't knock the car next to me. You know, it's just not that much of a burden... Is it really that much to ask of people to ask that they be careful when getting out of their cars, just to be nice to our fellow drivers?

I was thinking to myself... there are certainly worse problems in the world than door dings, but wouldn't it be nice if everyone took a little extra care to avoid them? It's sort of like global warming - if everyone does their part, the world would be a better place.

So please spread the world!! Let's reduce door dings, one Mer Show reader at a time, and make the world a better place. :)

Love, Mer

No comments: