Monday, July 28, 2008

Love, Marriage, and Baby Carriage

Going to the chapel and I’m gonna get maaaarrrrried… Well, not to the chapel, but to The Bahamas in September!!

Sheridan took me to Lake Tahoe this weekend, and after a fabulous couples massage and gorgeous gondola ride to the top of the Heavenly ski resort, he dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him. I said YES!!! The plan is to get hitched while we vacation at Sandals Royal Bahamian in September – just him and me on a gorgeous tropical island professing our love and commitment to each other in the Caribbean breeze. A romantic, intimate wedding for two. It’s going to be AMAZING and I can't wait to marry this wonderful man!

Oh yes, and did I mention that we’re expecting a little baby? When we figured out we wanted to get married, we decided to take our chances with preventing a little one… and BAM! Who knew that would happen so fast? Wowsers!! So on Thursday I’ll be 12 weeks pregnant and will enter the 2nd trimester, so I can finally tell everyone WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!!

Of course, it’s all very “Hollywood” getting pregnant and then getting engaged, and then married before the baby comes... but I’m a California girl now, right? Fortunately, I’m pretty sure Sheridan wanted to marry me even before he knocked me up, so I don’t feel *too much* like it’s a shotgun wedding… but it’s fun to joke with people about it! Hahahaha

So spread the news!!! The Mer Show is settling down, and couldn’t be happier about it. Thanks, Sheridan, for making me the happiest girl in the world… I love you!

Love, Mer

No comments: