Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Mother's Day

So this past Sunday was my very first Mother's Day and it was absolutely terrific!! Who would have thought a couple of years ago that I'd be a wife, mother, and living in Texas? Wow. But it's been the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me, so celebrating this on Sunday was absolutely amazing.

We hosted Sheridan's father and stepmother, Bonnie, for the weekend and my parents came to visit with us, also. I put together a brunch for the family and we just had an amazing time, visiting and celebrating family together. I can't wait until we get to celebrate Father's Day for my husband, an amazing husband and father, who made the day so special for me. I especially love my new Tacori necklace that Sheridan gave to me to commemorate my first Mother's Day, which I will always treasure. Thanks baby!

Sunday night Sheridan and I got a chance to go on a date, since Mom and Dad were there to watch Master P. We went to Chuy's for margaritas and then to Uchi to have sushi (doesn't exactly go together, but mmmmmmmmmm it was GOOD!) and Mama had another chapter of Mother's Day fun. I had an amazing time flirting with a man I'd marry all over again in a heartbeat.

I hope you all enjoy the new shots!

Love, Mer

No comments: