Monday, May 25, 2009

Tag! You're It!

I just got tagged on a friend's blog, so I'm it! If you have a blog, YOU'RE IT! Mer

8 Things I Look Forward To:

Buying a house and setting down roots
Spending time with my son and husband every evening
Having the energy to exercise
Our mini vacation to Vegas in July
Finding a great job soon and finding the perfect child care option
(Related to last one) Being able to shop and travel again
Seeing Swan Lake at the Houston Ballet next month

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

Took the early morning baby shift so Sheridan could sleep in
Ate 1.5 of Sheridan's amazing breakfast sandwiches, mmmmmmm
Went house shopping and think we found The One we want to build
Made turkey "juicy lucy" burgers for the first time (Sheridan and I saw them on Man vs Food on Travel Channel and had to try them!)
Watched my son turn over for the first time :)
Skipped out on the Austin Wine Festival
Had a couple of stiff ginger and 7s on the couch and watched HGTV (wild Saturday night!)
Enjoyed a good hair day

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP
Hire a housekeeper
Figure out how to decipher my baby's cries 100% of the time
Lose the last 6 pounds of baby weight without dieting or exercising!
Shop for new clothes and furniture
Buy my hubby the new car he wants
Talk my dog into not barking at the people and squirrels outside the window
Cure cancer. Seriously!


8 Shows I Watch:

Top Chef
Project Runway
Grey's Anatomy
Today Show
Jon and Kate Plus 8
House Hunters
Law & Order SVU and Criminal Intent
Southland

No comments: