Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

So Thanksgiving is Thursday and it's going to be a crazy week, so I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to post very much. However, I just want to wish all my friends and family a very lovely Thanksgiving - I hope you all have a safe Turkey Day. I'll be in Phoenix with Sheridan (meeting the 2nd set of parents and the brother/ his fiancee - wowsers!) - I can't wait to see him and meet more of his peeps!!

Before I go, I want to share with The Mer Show readers all the things I have to be thankful about this year. You may not care, but HEY, it's my blog, so I can write whatever I want. :)

Things Mer is grateful for at Thanksgiving:

1. Friends and family all over the world, whose support never ceases to overwhelm me and gives me so much strength

2. A stronger, healthier relationship with my mother, father, and brother after a few years of serious drama

3. I have cleaned house of a lot of toxic influences in my life this year

4. I have fallen for a wonderful man who is changing my life every single day for the better

5. My doggie, Baci

6. Last but not least... Weezie's Sweet Potato Souffle and football!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
Love, Mer

No comments: