Monday, July 06, 2009

Fourth of July

Ohhh, how my Fourth of July celebrations have changed over the last few years! It wasn't long ago that my Independence Day celebrations entailed blurry days of Malibu shots on the ice luge on the beaches of San Diego... and heading to work the next day completely exhausted (and worthless)! ;) These days my celebrations are much tamer and much more filled with meaning. This year, my hubby, baby and I joined some of our new neighbors in Cedar Park for a gathering at the neighborhood pool where my little boy will undoubtedly create some fun memories with friends and hopefully, his family.

The first of those memories we created this weekend - Patrick's first swim!! Our little water baby had a fun time floating with us in the baby pool, watching all the big kids with their toys and cannonballs. Sheridan and I had a fun time with our new neighbors, eating, drinking, and being merry. It felt like HOME - we can't wait to move into our new house and neighborhood.

Enjoy some new shots of our fun afternoon.

Love, Mer



No comments: