Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MOVING!

Holy cow.  We're moving into the new house in ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!  That means that the walkthrough of the house is tomorrow and I only have 6 days to pack up this house.  Obviously I've started building the boxes, but now we need to fill them with all our stuff!  I always think "we don't have that much stuff", and then I regret it by realizing that WE HAVE A LOT OF STUFF!  So I really need to be diligent about this packing business.  If only I had the motivation...


Does anyone wanna come over and help me pack up the house?  Anyone?  Anyone??  (Crickets...)  That's what I thought.  Well, I better eat my Wheaties and drink lots of coffee - there's lots to do in a very short amount of time.

EEK!

Love, Mer

1 comment:

Jenni said...

What do you mean you need help? Looks like you've got a little helper right there with you! :)