Monday, February 01, 2010

New Job

So for some reason, my background check has gotten held up, and I'm not cleared to start the new job yet... So my start date has been changed to next week!  I'm a little bummed that I didn't get to start today (and paranoid that there's something on my record that maybe I don't know about - like unpaid parking tickets turned into warrants or something... I know, I'm paranoid), but I'm sure everything will work out.  And I'm going to try and do some relaxing this week.  We'll see about that...

Like I said in the last post, we're taking P to the ENT today to get those problematic ears checked out... He pulled on his ears all weekend, so I have a feeling the outcome is going to mean tubes.  If that's the case, I'm going to try and talk the doc into doing surgery THIS week, while I'm out of work, so I can take care of the little man.  I'll keep everyone posted if that happens.  Meanwhile, I need to do some deep cleaning, hang some pictures, and maybe do some painting.  Wish me luck!

Hope you all have a great week!

Love, Mer

UPDATE:  P does need tubes, surgery is scheduled soon!!  And the background check cleared...  as if it wasn't going to... DUH.  I freaked myself out for nothing!  :)

No comments: