Thursday, February 08, 2007

Goodbye Anna Nicole Smith

Well, it's official - I'm am now the biggest drama queen in the world, since Anna sadly passed away today at the age of 39. She always had me beat, but I guess I'm the lone queen of drama now.

It's so sad that someone with so much beauty and charisma turned her life into such a crazy debacle (and an inspiration not to let mine spiral out of control). She started out as a small town Texas girl, became a stripper, married an octogenarian, buried him, became the 1993 Playboy Playmate of the Year, went to the Supreme Court to fight for her husband's estate, filmed a reality show, lost a ton of weight, had a new baby, buried her son, "married" her lawyer in a non-legal ceremony, endured a nasty paternity fight regarding the baby, and was just sued YESTERDAY for her role in TrimSpa's misrepresentation of its products. What a life! I guess noone can say she didn't pack in a lot of experience in her short 39 years... I will definitely give her credit for living life to the fullest and doing the best she could for her children.

I hope Anna finds a sense of peace in the afterlife, because clearly she didn't find it here on earth. And may her poor little daughter escape the same fate as her struggling mother. I'll be interested to see how the custody fight plays out now between her "husband" and ex-boyfriend, who both claim paternity of the baby.

Anyway, have a good weekend, everyone! Love, Mer

No comments: