Friday, February 02, 2007

In Preparation For the Weekend

I want to make a recommendation to all you moviegoers out there. Last night I went to see Babel and it was fantastic! The premise is an accident that occurred in Morocco, which prompted reactions and ramifications for several families across several continents. The cinematography was absolutely brilliant, and I felt the acting was as supurb. One aspect of the film that I particularly liked was the display of human emotions from joy and love to horrible pain - both physical and emotional. All the characters, despite age, ethnicity, or religion, experienced the same human emotions and experiences, and made the world seem a whole lot smaller. If you can find time to sit through a 2 hour and 20 minute movie, I definitely recommend making the time for it!

In other action this weekend, we have the big Super Bowl. Honestly, I couldn't care less about either team, so I'll be heading to a super bowl party simply for the comaraderie! :)

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend! Love, Mer

No comments: