Monday, February 12, 2007

Mama Loves the First Amendment!

Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best Country Album - The Dixie Chicks! I love it! I love those women.

And a big, fat middle finger goes out to all the the DC haters! Obviously the country is ready to accept that they may not have exercised great taste in their statement that they were ashamed to be from the same place as George W. Bush, but they did have the right to exercise their right to free speech! It definitely a night of sweet vindication for the trio of Texas cuties that, like me, can't keep their mouths shut, and don't have to do so!

Now we just have to the pull the big stick out of the cornholes of all the country music stations who still refuse to play their music. They're being ridiculous! Meanwhile, I'll burn a copy of my disc for any of you that want one. Just kidding, FCC! :)

Love, Mer

No comments: