Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I give thanks for being blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me for who I am, makes me laugh constantly, and makes me a better person. I'm thankful to have a closer relationship with my family and for all the love and support they've shown me over the last couple of years - throughout many ups and downs. And I'm grateful to have a brand new (and BIG) new family which I married into, who has been very loving and accepting of me. I'm VERY thankful for my fertility and for the little baby I'm carrying, who will surely change mine and Sheridan's lives for the better! I'm grateful to still have a job I really love in this scary economy and that Sheridan does too... I'm very happy to have the opportunity to move back to Austin soon and start a great, new lifestyle with my beloved boys - Sheridan, Peanut, and Baci. And I'm extremely grateful for all the friends in my life who constantly encourage me, inspire me, and keep me laughing. Thanks to all of you!!!

And last but not least, and thanks to my baby Baci for all the laughs - you're a crackup, buddy. Mommy loves you...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Love, Mer

No comments: