Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections on 2009

I certainly have a lot to be thankful for, and much of it happened in 2009!  This year, I moved back to the home planet, changed my life for the better by becoming a mother to the uber-sweet, funny, wonderfully delicious Patrick, became a happy working mom, and bought my dream house.  Seriously?  Could someone pinch me, please?!  I hate to come across as braggadocious, but sheesh... after a few years of really struggling, I would like to think I was DUE.  :)  I'm so grateful for all the wonderful blessings that I have received, and want to thank the universe, my friends, family, and God for making those things happen.

I certainly hope that 2010 is just as fruitful and successful for my little family.  Best wishes to all my Mer Show readers and your family and friends.  Let's hope that 2010 is a wonderful new start for all those families out there affected by this crappy economy and that a new year brings new life to those suffering in any way.

And meanwhile, have a fun and safe celebration tonight.  Farewell, 2009 and welcome 2010!!

Love, Mer

No comments: