Friday, March 16, 2007

Crazy Chips

Guess who's back? Back again? It's Slim Shady herself, Miss Lauren Cilman, AKA DJ Chola, Spanish Gonzo, Slutty Face, etc. Add Lauren plus Natalie plus Kerry plus Mer? Oh boy. I woke up this morning with a photo of nachos sent to my cell phone with a notice that there's a new sheriff in town. And she arrives at 7:00 p.m. tonight. Again, oh boy.

This weekend will be all about food, wine, laughing, dancing, pool time, celebrity gossip, girlie magazines, and lots more food. Next week - lots of spinning classes, ladylike behavior, mineral water, and back to the diet - but for this weekend, forget that!

Regarding the photo, these are the famous nachos from La Posta in Hillcrest. They are usually consumed in the taxi around 2:00 a.m. after downtown closes... My girls and I have dubbed them "crazy chips" and usually the one ordering them shakes her goodies at the dude accepting our order while requesting the crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrazy chips! The reception is always quite positive.

This is the kind of weekend I'm expecting. I hope you surround yourselves with great people and have a wonderful time, as well.

Love, Mer

No comments: