Monday, March 12, 2007

Update

Hi guys. I hope all is well! This was a very interesting weekend for me. I spent a lot of time in the sun (it's 80 degrees here right now), talking with people that are important to me, getting to know some better, sharing secrets with others, and even made a new friend who just moved on to my floor in my building. It was an intellectually and emotionally stimulating few days and I liked it.

Anyway, check out my horoscope today. I feel pretty inspired by it, too. Cross your fingers that it's right!

Hope all is well. Love, Mer

You know that salty complements sweet, and that peanut butter complements chocolate -- but it's also true that sadness complements happiness. So if you haven't been experiencing as much joy as you would like lately, take solace in the fact that this blue period -- which will end soon -- is teaching you how to appreciate the brighter days of your life. Pay attention to what you learn today.

No comments: