Monday, March 19, 2007

Dancing With the Stars is BACK!

OMG, I'm so excited!!! Tonight is the 2 hour premiere show of Dancing With the Stars!!! I'm not sure why I love this show so much, but I just DO. :) It's so fun and the professional dancers are so beautiful to watch. I guess I've always been fascinated with performance arts, given my 14 years of gymnastics, many years of dance training, and 7 years of cheerleading...

But anyway, this season we've got some pretty interesting characters on the lineup:
  • Laila Ali (Muhammad's daughter) - dancing with the sexxxxxxxy Maxsim Chmerkovskiy
  • Billy Ray Cyrus - remember his Achy Breaky Heart?
  • Clyde Drexler - one of my fave Houston Rockets ever!
  • Joey Fatone (a former NSync performer) - MY advance pick for who's going to win this thing
  • Shandi Finnessey - the token beauty queen
  • Leeza Gibbons - love her, but don't see her being very coordinated
  • Heather Mills - definitely the richest person on the show (Paul McCartney's new ex) and Vegas has odds on whether or not her artificial leg is going to fly off!
  • Apolo Anton Ohno (Olympic skater) - I hope this guy finally wins SOMETHING, so he's my second pick
  • Paulina Porizkova (former supermodel) - this woman made me proud to be brunette as a kid :)
  • John Ratzenberger - (Cliff on Cheers) - he's this year's Jerry Springer
  • Ian Ziering (formerly of 90210) - let's hope he's not as annoying on this show as he was on the aforementioned show...
So who do you think is going to win??? Love, Mer


No comments: