Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Houston...

... we have a problem (not really) - The Mer Show is coming to town! I'm excited to have just scheduled my much overdue trip to see everyone for August 16th - 20th. OK, here are my advance requests:

Can everyone in the city start turning on their AC NOW to cool down the air so this spoiled Southern California girl won't have to deal with the heat and humidity? That would be grrrreeeaaat. And please warn Pappasitos now that I'm coming, so they better get the chips, salsa, and garmaritas ready! Lime and raspberry swirl, please and thank you. And Master Darby, get ready for some serious kisses from Auntie Mer! If you do a better job of sleeping at night, I'll bring you some goodies from San Diego. :) And Mummy, since your schedule is the craziest, please let me know when I can see you during those days!

I'm so thrilled that I get to see my NC and Houston people this summer. What a treat!! Anyway, if there's anything anyone wants from out here, start sending requests now. And no, I don't think I can get In and Out burgers through the stupid TSA folks, so for that, you just have to come visit!

Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Mer

No comments: