Monday, July 09, 2007

Today's Horoscope, Etc.

I love my horoscope today! Check it out - it definitely fits with the new path and journey I've been traveling the last few weeks!

If you have been thinking about making a major change in your life, Meredith, all signs indicate that this is the time to take the plunge! Radical change is scary, to be sure, but you are ready for the challenge. In truth, whether you realize it or not you have been preparing for this moment for a long time now. Trust us, you are ready. The time is ripe to begin.

Oh yeah, and I bought a lottery ticket today. Let's think positively about this ticket, which is taped to my monitor as I type, and maybe the power of positive thinking will make me the winner for 27 million dollars! Ohmmmmmmmmmm...

Hope you all have a great week, as well. Love, Mer

No comments: