Friday, July 13, 2007

He Says Football, I Say Soccer, Let's Call the Whole Thing Off!

Posh and Becks have arrived. I'm not sure if I find this topic totally annoying, or absolutely riveting. I guess on a positive note, we have a new couple to follow here in the states, as opposed to the same old ones - Tom and Katie, Brad and Angelina, Eva and Tony, Nick and Vanessa, Demi and Ashton... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I'm SO over them! So bring on the new gossip!

Posh is such a train wreck, with her skinny little pout, new hairstyles every ten minutes, super tiny couture outfits, and this new Spice Girls reunion business... I bet the paparazzi's going to eat her up. I can't wait! And David Beckham? The man is positively gorgeous - I won't mind seeing his face grace on every magazine cover that exists over the next few months. I read an article today where he stumbled over calling American soccer 'football' and he apologetically blushed and promised to get the lingo right, now that he's in America. How cute is that?

I wish I weren't such a celebrity gossip queen, but I can't help it. I just am!

Anyway, have a great weekend! Love, Mer

No comments: