Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Star Jones Reynolds: "I had gastric bypass"

Star Jones has gone through very obvious weight loss the last few years, and has been claiming it's the product of diet and pilates. She's now come clean and is admitting to have had gastric bypass, or having her stomach stapled. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm just so incredibly surprised! She went from this:


to this (160 pounds loss):

and must have thought people believed her. Hahahahahaha, that's funny! I was beginning to think she was going to take that one to the grave, but apparently she realized she was being a big, fat hypocrite (no pun intended) and decided to come clean. Good for her! I think...

That's actually an interesting concept to consider - when one tells a lie, is it best to come clean after misleading for years, or is it best to let sleeping dogs lie? Have you ever done something that you denied and later changed your mind about admitting it? Or do you take mistakes to the grave? I've done the former, and always wish I had just told the truth in the beginning, before having made it worse by denying it for an extended period. I think I've learned my lesson there.

Hopefully Star has too!

Mer

No comments: