Thursday, June 28, 2007

North Carolina In My Mind

What up, NC peeps?! Yep, the rumor is true - I'm heading out for a visit soon. WOOO HOOO!! I haven't been out since Nancy's wedding last year, so I'm due for a long visit. I'll be visiting from September 12th - 18th, so I hope to have plenty of time to see everyone while I'm there. I can't wait to swim in that warm Atlantic Ocean, relearn some super Southern phrases that I always mispronounce and have no idea what they mean, eat some shrimp and grits, and see everyone's smiling faces. I don't have an itinerary yet, but once I hear from everyone I'm planning to visit, I'll let you know my schedule. Libby!! That means you!! ;)

And NOOOOOOOOOO, I'm not moving back. It's just a visit... But I can't wait to see all of you!

Love, Mer xx

No comments: