Thursday, June 21, 2007

RANT: French Pedicures

These TOTALLY gross me out! I have always been bothered by this horrendous trend - I remember noticing it for the first time in Raleigh a few years ago, before I moved here. But then I got here, and for some reason, it's rampant here! Going out downtown, or heading to the beach, it's a very common sight... and it makes me CRINGE! Particularly when accompanied by platform heels that the toes slightly hang off, chips in the white part making your feet look like those of a hobo, or those cutesy jewels on top... Seriously ladies, this madness HAS TO STOP!

French tip design is for the purpose of making your nails look longer - that makes sense for fingernails. But why on earth would you want your toenails to look LONGER? Ewwww! That's just disgusting.

This has been a public service announcement.

Love, Mer

No comments: